The Mansion Kapanci was built between 1893-1895 by the architect Pierro Arrigoni and it has rich interior decoration (paintings on the ceiling, staircase).During the Second World War it was confiscated by the Nazis and used by the Gestapo, whereas after 1973 it was used for NATO’s offices. Today the building belongs to the Red Cross.

Rating
0.0
Access
0.0
Facilities
0.0
Exhibits
0.0

Search Hotels

Check-in date

Check-out date

Top Rated Monuments

Top Rated Beaches

Follow us on Pinterest
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Find us on Google Plus
RSS