The Villa Allatini was built in 1888 by the architect Vitaliano Poselli as the country residence of Allatini family. During the period 1909-1912 it was used as house and prison of Sultan Ablul Hamid the 2nd, whereas in 1926 it housed the University of Thessaloniki. During the Second World War it was used as hospital. Today, it houses the Municipality of Thessaloniki.

Rating
0.0
Access
0.0
Facilities
0.0
Exhibits
0.0

Search Hotels

Check-in date

Check-out date

Top Rated Monuments

Top Rated Beaches

Follow us on Pinterest
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Find us on Google Plus
RSS