12th km Chorq - Agiasos, Naxos, Cyclades, Aegean Islands

(+30) 2285031402

On the 12th km of the main road that links Chora to the mainland the visitor can see the Bazeos Tower. It was built around 1600 and was used as the monastery of Holy Cross until the 19th century when it was abandoned. Later it became property of the Greek state and then it was bought by the Bazeo (Basegio) family, to whom it belongs until today and it is used for cultural events.

Rating
0.0
Access
0.0
Facilities
0.0
Exhibits
0.0

Search Hotels

Check-in date

Check-out date

Top Rated Monuments

Top Rated Beaches

Follow us on Pinterest
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Find us on Google Plus
RSS