Vas. Olgas & 25 Martiou str, Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Macedonia

(+30) 2310425531

The Villa Mordoh was built by the architect Xenophon Paionidis in 1905 for the Turk commander Seifoulah Pasha. In 1923 was sold to the Shalom brothers and then to the Mordoh family and was inhabited until 1940. The building is a characteristic example of eclectic architecture, where classical, renaissance, baroque and art-nouveaux elements coexist.Today, it houses the City’s Art Gallery.

Rating
0.0
Access
0.0
Facilities
0.0
Exhibits
0.0

Search Hotels

Check-in date

Check-out date

Top Rated Monuments

Top Rated Beaches

Follow us on Pinterest
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Find us on Google Plus
RSS